Inbound Marketing Manager
Boston, MA, USA–Temporarily Remote
To apply, click the link below or send your resume to email@example.com.
Who We Are:
You will join an exciting software company focused on helping marketers, brand managers, and the like to more effectively organize and manage their digital assets and content. Located in Quincy Center, MerlinOne works with companies including NASA, The New York Times, Comcast, Make a Wish, Northwestern University, The White House, NYU-Langone Medical Center and more.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, driven, detail-oriented and creative Inbound Marketing Manager to join our team. Reporting to both the COO and Director of Sales, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, executing, and tracking marketing programs to drive lead generation, website enhancements, as well as nurture existing customers. You will be heavily involved in all areas of our marketing strategy, and in doing so, you will gain experience within the full spectrum of marketing mediums.
This is a full-time opportunity, and the ideal candidate must be willing to work in our Quincy, Massachusetts office 3 days per week (Tuesday-Thursday), once we transition away from full-time remote work.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are a marketing trailblazer and you take the time to know your target audience and what makes them tick. You are a creative spirit that has imaginative ideas and a serious drive to succeed.
You have 3-5 years of digital marketing experience, as well as the following critical skills:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a flair for product storytelling
- Experience and/or expertise with HubSpot (HubSpot certifications are a HUGE plus)
- Experience and/or expertise with: Lead Scoring, building workflows, list segmentation, and generating reports
- Experience and/or expertise with WordPress
- Experience and/or expertise with Google Analytics
- Experience implementing and monitoring Google Ads campaigns
- A proven track record of implementing successful digital campaigns
- Design experience / working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work and collaborate with our Product, Sales and Customer Success teams to develop marketing strategies for both prospects and customers
- Previous experience developing email campaigns
- Data-driven analytical mindset
- Previous knowledge of or experience with DAM is a plus
- Previous experience hosting webinars
- A fun, bright personality that is willing to do what it takes to get the job done
In this role, you will:
Help with the strategy and execution of marketing programs and projects to drive lead generation. Some tasks include but are not limited to:
Content- Content creation is a large part of this role and includes developing sales enablement materials, content for customers, and content for prospects. Creating content involves ideation, copywriting, and design. You will build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar which attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, case studies, webinars, videos, etc.) and promote this content across multiple channels.
HubSpot / Admin- Maintaining the HubSpot database is also a large part of this role. You will be the main point of contact internally for all things HubSpot. Ensuring that HubSpot is functioning as the nucleus of the sales and marketing engine is crucial. HubSpot responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure inbound leads & MQLs are being captured and correctly mapped to sales dashboards for follow-up
- Build out monthly marketing list schemas and ensuring the list criteria are up to date and include all relevant form submissions
- Build out intelligent marketing automation workflows to automate new contact property attributions as well as follow-up emails from form submissions
- Build landing pages, forms, and workflows in HubSpot
- Write email copy and campaigns
- Develop monthly customer and prospect newsletters
- List segmentation for targeted email outreach
- Strategize and develop social media campaigns based on top converting forms (i.e. promote landing pages or content which have previously led to conversions)
- Maintain and update lead scoring schemas & utilize lead scoring data to develop targeted behavioral marketing efforts
- Ensure integrations (if needed) for other MarTech tools are set up in HubSpot and leads are being captured and correctly mapped (i.e. PPC, Referral, Google Ads)
- Configure and deploy social media campaigns
- Create and send monthly prospect and customer newsletters
- Work closely with customer success to develop customer communication and notification strategy, write emails and create content specific to customers (product announcements etc.)
- Write and distribute press releases
- Support paid online media promotion (i.e. sponsored LinkedIn campaigns)
- Monitor and adjust live campaigns (PPC campaign via Capterra, Google Ads campaigns)
- Coordinate with customer success to time customer communications and updates with release of product updates / new features
- SEO optimizations on all blog posts, website pages, content, etc.
- Develop strategic paid social media campaigns to drive traffic to the website, increase brand awareness, and capture leads
- Report on campaign performance to leadership
- Pull monthly inbound marketing lead and MQL data via HubSpot
- Pull monthly website data via Google Analytics
- Pull and analyze data from live paid campaigns (Google Ads, PPC)
- Analyze website visitor behavior paths to attribute conversions and goal completions to specific channels/ campaigns based on first impression
- Identify and analyze data trends and effectively communicate performance and ROI of inbound marketing initiatives to leadership
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are a capable, motivated, and self-directed marketing professional with a desire to learn and be a part of an awesome company, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Company
MerlinOne, Inc. is an innovative leader of digital asset management solutions for a wide variety of industries, including higher education, healthcare (HIPAA compliant), media, government, and non-profit. Our solutions manage some of the largest collections of digital assets in the world in some of the most demanding production environments. Our customers include NASA, The White House, The New York Times, USA Today, ESPN, University of Missouri, CBS, Mount Sinai Hospital, Northwestern University, The Humane Society, Comcast, Harvard Business School, New York Power Authority, ABC, and hundreds of others. Our Merlin DAM solutions are offered as a hosted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or licensed on-site software.
MerlinOne is a privately-owned company based in Quincy, MA, with development and sales teams located across the United States and Canada. This position may be located at MerlinOne headquarters in Quincy or remotely at any location in the U.S. with a reliable high-speed internet connection. MerlinOne offers competitive compensation packages which includes outstanding health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) plan.