Sales Account Executive–Remote, USA
To apply, click the link below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic sales leader with a strong background in media and marketing production workflow who can evangelize the business benefits of managing digital assets to sell a top-notch DAM solution. Responsibilities include all aspects of the sales cycle from qualifying leads, to solution demonstrations, proposals, negotiations, and closing. Additionally, there will be some prospecting for new leads using social media and lead tools. If you are a tech-savvy team player who connects well with people and wants to excel in business, we want to hear from you.
- Qualify incoming leads
- Lead online product demos using screen share tools (onsite demos as required, health and safety conditions permitting)
- Prepare effective proposals and RFI/RFQ/RFP responses
- Drive deals through the sales process from lead qualification to close
- Become an evangelist for DAM and MerlinOne solutions
- Understand industry trends and customer requirements, conveying these needs to the development team and assisting with prioritization of new functionality
- Use CRM (HubSpot) as a tool to effectively manage all sales pipeline and customer contact tasks
- Other duties and responsibilities as delegated by the Director of Sales
- Experience with digital asset management solutions
- Technical aptitude
- Competence with media production tools (Adobe Creative Suite), Microsoft Office Suite, and familiarity with CRM solutions
- Ability to work independently but be a team player
- Strong professional communications skills
- Proven sales leader
- Social media presence
- College degree (technology, business, or marketing related degree preferred)
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license, passport, and be a U.S. citizen or authorized to work in the United States
About the Company
MerlinOne, Inc. is an innovative leader of digital asset management solutions for a wide variety of industries, including higher education, healthcare (HIPAA compliant), media, government, and non-profit. Our solutions manage some of the largest collections of digital assets in the world in some of the most demanding production environments. Our customers include NASA, The White House, The New York Times, USA Today, ESPN, University of Missouri, CBS, Mount Sinai Hospital, Northwestern University, The Humane Society, Comcast, Harvard Business School, New York Power Authority, ABC, and hundreds of others. Our Merlin DAM solutions are offered as a hosted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or licensed on-site software.
MerlinOne is a privately-owned company based in Quincy, MA, with development and sales teams located across the United States and Canada. This position may be located at MerlinOne headquarters in Quincy or remotely at any location in the U.S. with a reliable high-speed internet connection. MerlinOne offers competitive compensation packages which includes outstanding health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) plan.